Pay what you can for a prototype on the journey towards making a rainbow pool earring!
Upcycled from a dilapidated kiddie pool, these tassel earrings make a statement on the beach or in the rain (or, you know, everyday life).
Hand crafted and hand cut, each tassel is made one at a time using a mix of old and new. Attached to a silver fish hook earring & secured with a plastic earring back.
Includes 1 (one) set of layered rainbow earrings. Arrives attached to earring card, packaged in re-sealable bag & recycled paper.
To keep their original fringey condition, store earrings lying flat or hanging.
PRO TIP: if they get wrinkled, blast with a hair dryer (high heat, low setting) & lay flat.
**Due to the nature of recycled materials, colors may vary slightly from photo.**
Rainbow Upcycled Pool Party Tassel Earring
PAY WHAT YOU CAN SALE items are a FINAL SALE.
No exchanges, no returns.
Here's what to do:
1. Add item(s) to cart
2. Checkout (here's where you'll pay for shipping)
3. Within 1 hour receive an invoice to PAY WHAT YOU CAN
(minimum cost per items is $5)
4. Follow instructions on invoice to complete transaction
5. Within 3-5 business days receive your goods via snail mail!
* UNPAID INVOICES WILL RECEIVE A REMINDER WITHIN 12 HOURS, CANCELLED WITHIN 24. *
* ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH CANCELLED INVOICES WILL NOT SHIP.
Items are shipped 3-5 business days after payment is completed.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.